Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13

Well. Uneventful day, really. But a good day. I slept til 9:30 and then got up and lounged around. Then I went and got my hair cut. Pics up hopefully in the next couple of days. =D I REALLY like it, though. It's quite a bit shorter, about to my shoulders, with lots of layers. I was totally excited. Then I went and hung with Sarah and the coffee shop and got my espresso fix. =P Then came home and watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (hilariously funny) and then went to Beach and saw Leap Year. GREAT movie! I HIGHLY recommend it! It was absolutely adorable. Roads weren't bad at all, so I dunno what everyone was so worried about. Visibility certainly wasn't as nice as anyone would like, but it's not like you could only see a few feet in front of the hood of your car. Haha. All in all, it was a pretty good day.

xoxo,
Erika Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment