Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19

Wowza. Boys lost to Northern Cheyenne, so we play at 9:30 tomorrow morning. Bus leaves at 6:30 for band. =( Rawr. Just shoot me now.

But seriously? I hate how people are so focused on the outward appearance; as long as we can pull off the appearance of being content and happy and whatever it is the rest of the world wants us to be, they couldn't care less how we feel. I hate how it seems like one particular friend always gets the short end of the stick; I thought this place would be better; I thought they'd understand. It's supposed to be such a great place and have such a great ministry, but no, they're just like everyone else has been, and they don't understand. Not even a tiny bit.

Guess I should have known.

I'm sorry, Danny.

Praying for you, friend.

xoxo,
Erika Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment